Investment For Sale
• 2 Commercial units
• Long leasehold interest in 3 flats
• Popular and well regarded village
• 1 Castlegate let to Juicy Fruits until
31/10/2027 on a contracted-out lease
• Juicy Fruits trading for c.28 years from the property
• 1a Castlegate 1 year from March 2022
• Barbers trading since c.2008
• Total rental income: £20,342 p.a
Asking price – £320,000
The property is in a good location in the popular and highly sought after location in Tickhill. The property is located in the centre of the village, next to the Library and opposite St Mary’s court on the A60, which connects the village to Doncaster, Bawtry, Maltby and Worksop. For more details, please see the location plan below.
Description & Accommodation
Two prominent retail units, fronting a busy street located in the affluent village of Tickhill with
reversionary interest in the 3 flats above.